Friday, June 30, 2006

We bought a miniivan!

Ok so we are currently adopting two little girls. Lillian Chrystelle Rain from Haiti and Aurora Grace from China. We are so excited. I am taking my first visit trip to meet baby Chrystelle in only 10 days. She will be 8 months old on July 2, 2006. I can hardly believe it. I am going to Haiti!!!
We are still waiting for our refferal for Rory. Our LID for china is Nov. 9, 2005. We should be getting it in Nov. But who knows with China. We keep our fingers crossed.
This blog is the story of our journey to our little girls.
Today we bought a minivan. It is crazy I think the minivan makes you a Mom. HAHA,

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Very cute blog Heidi...congrats on your mini van! YEAH!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Jenny K.

Janet said...

Heidi--I love your blog!! I'm thinking of trading our little Toyota for a van also!!