Thursday, December 20, 2007

Still in Chicago

We are still at my Mom and Dads. I am looking forward to seeiong some old friends this weekend. Then it's Christmas and Brandon will finally be coming back to Chicago with Alexei! The girls are learning so much with the help of my family. Lilly has learned a bunch of new tricks from Poppy. She is having a blast with her cousins and thinks Rye rye is the funniest thing ever! Rory is standing now and can almost walk. I am hoping she waits until her Daddy is here to see her! We have an offer on the house in Utah so that is a good thing. Also we should be in the new house the first week of January.
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Remember to be thankful for your Family and Friends everyday. They are the true gifts of the season!
Heidi

No comments: