Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thursday

Only 3 days and 13 hours until our plane leaves SLC!!! We are getting excited. We spent the afternoon looking at China books at B&N. I kept thinking next week this time we will be in Beijing! With the time change we should be getting Rory in 10 days. The single didgets start tomorrow!!! Referrals for the August batch came today. I have seen a few from Hunan. I love those spicy babies! They are all so cute. Even now though Rory is still one of the youngest. I sometimes can not believe we are going to have a 7 month old baby in a little over a week. YIKES!

My hair is starting to grow on me a bit. I got some headbands and barretts to pull it back in China. I figure the red will be out by next week so whatever. It is just hair right.

Lilly is 21 months old today! She is getting so big. I can't believe that in 10 days she won't be the baby anymore. She will still be my baby but really she is a big girl now. Brandon was saying the other day about how she is not a baby anymore. She is a little girl. She loves trying on shoes at Target. She tries to help you put them on her and then walks up and down the aisle showing them off, connected and all. I think that means she is officially a little girl now! I guess she will have to be ready to be a big sister.

On that note this is a shirt I had made for Alexei. I got the idea from another Mom in our travel group. It is from Mandysmoon.com you can create the characters to represent your family! We will be all together for the first time on Aug 22nd! Alexei and Lilly and Aurora Grace will finally meet! I cannot wait to have our family together! Only 20 more DAYS!!!!




1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm excited for you! I'm looking forward to following your journey!