Monday, September 17, 2007

Getting settled

Everything here is getting back to a more normal routine. Lilly and Rory are getting used to being together. Now if we could just get them sleeping in the same room! Sleep is still varied. One night Rory will sleep through from 10 to 7, and the next night she is up every hour. We don't want them to wake each other but it is starting to drain our energy!
We were supposed to be on out Free dining Disney trip this week. It is sad thinking where we should be right now. However I am not too sure it would have went well for Rory. Stability is good for her right now. It does give me a chance to start planning another trip. I am planning a huge PAC reunion trip for next fall. I am very excited to see all those Haitian babies at Disneyworld! How cute will they be! I am also trying to figure out a way to go in February or April. I am having withdrawal symptoms!
And on a happy note, I am so thrilled to tell you that 2 children from PAC came home last week. Jeff and Jon both went home with their families.
Also this week Tamar and Tessa will be going home to Georgia with their family!
I am so happy for them.
WELCOME HOME GUYS!!!
Heidi

No comments: